Come visit Pistoia, a picturesque and typical Italian medieval city which is luckily still quite far from the tourist radar. With a private guide you'll visit the most important and beautiful sites of this well-preserved and charming Tuscan city. On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the medieval city of Pistoia to discover its most important squares, palaces, churches and ancient buildings. In fact, although not visited as much as other cities in Tuscany, Pistoia presents a well-preserved and charming medieval city inside the old walls.Following your dedicated guide, these are the sites you'll see along the tour:
- Church of San Giovanni Fuorcivitas
- Piazza della Sala with the "Pozzo del Leoncino"
- Piazza Duomo with a visit inside the dome and the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
- Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoed atrium
- The Baptistry (external and internal)
- Ospedale del Ceppo with the "Robbian frieze"
- Church of Sant'Andrea with the pulpit by Giovanni PisanoA rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Tuscany.
Visit an authentic city in Tuscany that is far from the tourist radar, Explore the well-preserved medieval sites such as Piazza del Duomo and its cathedral, See Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoes, the Gothic-style Baptistry, the Church of Sant'Andrea..., Stroll through the beautiful alleys of the old town and its hidden corners
expert local guide, private tour
hotel pickup and drop-off, tickets to enter some churches and palaces (apart from the ones mentioned in the tour description), visit to the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)