Search
Check in
Check out

Room 1

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 2

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 3

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 4

- +
- +

Round trip One-way
Adults
(12+)
Children
(2-11)
Infants
(0-23m)
Departure day
Return day
Departure
Return

Room 1

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 2

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 3

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 4

- +
- +

Corrido – Corrido

The ancient village of Corrido stretches on the right-hand side of the Cavargna Valley, placed on moraine shelves and harvested at the foot of the parish church of the Blessed Mother and Martini. From the historic point of view it was an ancient possession of the archbishops of the Diocese of Milan, which belonged to all the Valsolda, Val di Rezzo and Val Cavargna, and only in 1240 became the jurisdiction of Como. It is the starting point for various excursions in the area.

If you are a great photographer and want to help us with our website, write to info@destinationitalia.com

Si è verificato un errore.
Se vuoi, puoi provare nuovamente.