Search
Check in
Check out

Room 1

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 2

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 3

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 4

- +
- +

Round trip One-way
Adults
(12+)
Children
(2-11)
Infants
(0-23m)
Departure day
Return day
Departure
Return

Room 1

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 2

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 3

- +
- +

Add a room

Room 4

- +
- +

Ossuccio – Ossuccio

The name of the village, located on the western shore of the Lario, derives from “Pago degli Ausociati”, of Roman origin. In the Middle Ages, it depended on the powerful military center of Isola Comacina, and that is why it was involved in the first struggles between the Byzantines and the Lombards, then between the Lombards and the Franks, and finally between Como and MIlano, which destroyed the island in 1169. Some Roman finds were found in the Church of the Blessed Agates and Sisino.

If you are a great photographer and want to help us with our website, write to info@destinationitalia.com

Si è verificato un errore.
Se vuoi, puoi provare nuovamente.