Snack like the locals!The perfect tour for short-stay visitors combines a 2,5 hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical snacks la Serenissima has to offer.
Follow your food guide through the heart of the Venetian metropolis and discover highly emotional places like the place where the Venetian soccer club was founded, a former merchant seat with a surprising new use and - still an insider tip - a part of Sestiere de San Marco that is still off the touristic routes.
On your stops along the way you get to taste a variety of the favourite local street-food speciality chicchetti.
Your food guide reveals the amusing background to the snacks you are enjoying, and entertains you with interesting tales about Venice, its stories and inhabitants.What you can look forward to on your food tour Venice:
- A sample of 6 typical snacks the locals adore
- A plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples of warm and cold street-food specialities
- 4 different food related locations, emotional places and a surprising detail
- A great time over the course of an entertaining 2,5h-hour walk
- Amusing anecdotes and stories from your enthusiastic local food guide
- An ideal tour for short-stay visitors or cruise travellers