Snack like the locals!The perfect tour for short-stay visitors combines a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes the capital of Sicily has to offer.
Follow your food guide through the heart of Palermo and discover coveted emotional places like the Theatro Massimo, Quatro Canti, Fontana Pretoria, and not only one, but two typical local street markets!
On your stops along the way, you get to taste local street food specialities such as Frittini, Aranchine, Autista or a typical handmade dolce.
Your food guide reveals the amusing background to the snacks you are enjoying, and entertains you with interesting tales about Palermo, its stories and inhabitants.What you can look forward to on your food tour Palermo:
- A sample of 6 typical snacks the locals adore
- A plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples of warm and cold street-food specialities
- 6 different food related locations, emotional places and a surprising detail
- A great time over the course of an entertaining 2-hour walk
- Amusing anecdotes and stories from your enthusiastic local food guide
- An ideal tour for short-stay visitors and cruise travellers