Book your Street art of Rome tour by electric bicycle now! Discover amazing works by international artists on the city's walls. - Electric bicycles: the smarter, economical and ecological way to tour and enjoy Rome
- Ride in every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader.
- Electric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours. You will be thrilled travelling around the City in a way that is ecological, absolutely manageable, usable by anyone and in any condition. Come discover Rome street art as well as some less known neighbourhoods of the Eternal City.
- Starting from Campo dei Fiori area and riding in Trastevere medieval quarter and Testaccio we'll arrive to Ostiense, a river harbour area where you will see amazing graffiti works by international artists such as Kid Akne, Blu, JB Rock, Lex & Sten on the background of ancient industrial settlement and Rome huge Gasometers
- We will cross the interesting Mussolini-age quarter called Garbatella to arrive to Tor Marancia quarter, named "Shangai". Here you will discover the reason behind this name and more than 20 graffiti works painted by important Italian and foreign artist like Klevra, Diamond, Gaia, JAZ . You will see the transformation of a rough district into a pleasant neiborhood to live in.
- On our way back we will ride into Circo Massimo, the Jewish Quarter and Piazza Navona to see other interesting historical and archeological site.
See the amazing graffiti works by international artists, The ideal choice for families with kids or teens, Perfect for all ages and skill levels, Cycle the city streets and take in the local atmosphere
Electric bicycle rental, Expert tour leader, Audioreceivers to hear the tour leader while riding, Rear basket if required
Child seats or fun trailer for children since 6 months to 9 years (if less than 25 kg) - ?10 if required - please pay this in cash or by credit card at the tour start