Start your tour in the Duomo Cathedral. Visit the best of Milan city centre, the narrow streets and famous boitique shops, the Pinacoteca di Brera and much more! See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a private guide. Visit stunning highlights and a lot of hidden gems, on a private and personalized tour. All of this next to interesting stories from our great local hosts.
Start your tour at one of the most famous highlight of this city: the Duomo, one of the largest cathedrals in the world. Continue with other amazing landmarks such as Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with its glass arcade and the beautiful Sforza Castle with its magnificent courtyards. Your local host will tell you about the history of these magnificent highlights and will answer all your question.
Stop in Piazza Della Scala, where the well-known Teatro La Scala is placed. Learn about the great singers that have performed here from your private guide. Move to picturesque Brera district, with its narrow alleys and antique boutiques. Visit the Pinacoteca di Brera, a public gallery which hosts an ancient library and a botanical garden.
But why to stick to the main spots when you and your family have a local friend who can unveil secret spots for you? Stop at a charming church, spot an old drugstore and an artwork that is meant to be a tribute to Milan’s influence in the fashion industry.
Our amazing local hosts can’t wait to show you their city and tell you why they love it so much.This is the planMeeting point: Duomo - Start your tour in the heart of Milan
- Stop 1: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele - walk through the luxurious Galleria which houses the oldest bookstore in the city
- Stop 2: Piazza della Scala - See the beautiful narrow streets and boutique shops
- Stop 3: Pinacoteca di Brera - visit an ancient library and botanical garden
- Stop 4: Parco Sempione & Sforza Castle - Learn about the main facts about the castle and see the cat sanctuary
- Stop 5: The Archaeological Museum - Enter the courtyard and hear about how Milan used to be the capital of the Roman Empire
- Stop 6: San Maurizio Sistine Chapel of Milan - Step inside what was once the largest and oldest female monastery in Milan
- Stop 7: Archaeological Area of Via Brisa - Check out the before and after of the urban transformation
Admire Milan's most iconic landmarks, Hear about the city's fascinating history, Discover less-known gems along the way, Explore the cool neighborhood of Brera, Get insight tips from a local
Private Guide, 1 coffee per guest
Other food and drinks, Entry tickets to Pinacoteca di Brera, Sforza Castle, the archaeological Museum