Enjoy this unique private tour, walk past the cozy picturesque streets of Rome, away from the crowds. Stroll across the beautiful Ponte Sisto bridge! Enjoy Rome like never before during this unique Withlocals Originals private tour. All exclusively for you and your friends or family. Spend a day with a local off the beaten track and fall in love with all that this amazing city has to offer! There’s so much more to see than just the Colosseum or the Pantheon. Step into the shoes of a local and be amazed by all the beautiful hidden squares, small local boutiques, awesome street art and much more!
Walk past the cozy picturesque streets of Rome, away from the crowds. You won’t even notice that Rome is one of the most visited cities of Europe during this easy-going walk! Finally you can discover the oldest districts of the city, unique bars and restaurants, serene alleys and the authentic local culture, all in a peaceful way!
And when we say you’ll discover Rome like a local, we really mean it! Local breweries, the best pizza bakery in town and the quiet places locals come to escape the craziness of the city, you name it. Your private guide will take you there and even further off the beaten track. Want to turn left instead of right, taking a route you'd like to discover? Just let your host know - this tour can be 100% tailored around your wishes!
Our awesome local hosts can't wait to show you their city. They'll tell you all about the street art, fun historical facts and the best local bars and restaurants! All combined in this amazing private tour!
This is the plan
- Start: Central meeting point at Ponte dell'Angelo
- Stop 1: Wander past a cozy street full of small boutiques. Looking for an authentic souvenir or some vintage shopping? This is the place to be!
- Stop 2: Visit a local hidden library with a stunning garden. Many locals come here to study, read or just to enjoy a quiet afternoon away from the busy city life.
- Step 3 & 4: Walk past picturesque streets full of local bars. Be greeted by the friendly bar owners and have a look inside the authentic cafes. If you’re lucky you’ll even find a local band playing!
- Stop 5: Discover a beautiful beer café and local brewery.
- Stop 6: Stroll across the beautiful Ponte Sisto bridge towards Trastevere and enjoy the scenery. A perfect place to take a short break together with your host!
- Stop 7: Sit down at a local square in Trastevere and enjoy your delicious gelato. Trastevere is one of the oldest neighbourhoods of Rome and known for it’s lively local culture, authentic small restaurants and friendly people.
- Final stop: Walk back towards the city center across Isola TIberin, the tiny island in the middle of the TIber river
Experience the Real Rome, Visit the Hip Trastevere District, Discover the Authentic Local Culture, Go Off-the-Beaten track with your favourite Local
Private Guide, Slice of delicious pizza per guest, Gelato for each guest
Other food and drinks